StandardBikes.ca Home Login
MEC Cote #10
null Back to Lister
Frame: MEC Cote 2020
The following stores stock this model.
|Store Name||Address||Phone||Sizes in stock|
Threaded eyelets for fenders and rack50/34
Mentioned by Lawrence Mcintosh
- there was an older one with a 3x drive train that I found with google
I was unable to verify that the Stem diameter is the standard 1 1/8 Steerer diameter. The stem model they give is FSA ST-OS-168 but is unavailable.
- Brake Lever
The brake lever is given as "Shimano Tiagra" which is not specific.
- Shifter: Given as Shimano Tiagra. So I goggled and found Tiagra Rapidfire Plus Shifters (2x10 speed for 85.00 to 219.00 at "Full Cycle". So presumably that would fit. The one I found was SL-4700. So I looked that up in HLC.bike, and it was 219.00 for pair.
- Chain: The chain they list is not available at MEC or Amazon. So I assume you'd replace it with some other 10 speed chain like CN-HG95 for 44.95 or perhaps SRAM PC-1031 for 27.00
- Seat Post Diameter.
All they say is seatpost is "MEC Carbon". When you look up "MEC carbon seatpost on MEC, I see multiple:
MEC Carbon Seatpost 15 mm offset 54.95
* MEC 350mm Pro Carbon for 99.00 says diameters 27.2 and 31.6
So it could be either of those.
- Crank Type: All it says is "Shimano Tiagra". So I looked up Shimano 10 speed and got FC-4700
- Brake Mount: The brake model is TRP Spyre C (mechanical)
- Wheel interface:
Not given. Under Wheel: they just have Alex Boondocks 5. I looked up that wheelset, and found Front Axle 12mm bolt Thru, Rear Axle 142x12mm Bolt thru, and disk mount 6-Bolt.
- can't tell the front axle spacing.
- Hub Models:
Not specified for the Alex Boondocks 5 wheelset, so I assume it is some sort of generic hub.